Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Time Is Now!

Hey everyone!  I've been waiting to post this since I first found out what BeachBody was planning last month!  Well, its November 1st and the awesome news is now available to the public.  I am absolutely PUMPED about this!

Most of you know me, but some still don't, I get really excited about things that I am passionate about, and this is for sure one of them!  BeachBody let us coaches know last month about something that was going to be starting up here very soon, the new BeachBody Challenge!  What is the Beachbody Challenge? Well, it’s a number of things I guess, but what it all comes down to is putting groups of 5 people together doing the same program, using the same supplements, and having them all stay accountable to each other, all while having ME as your coach during the entire 90 days (or 60 days if using Insanity). When I form each group of 5 people, I will create a specific Facebook group (with your own chosen team name), and that will be where all 6 of us stay in contact with each other during the entire 90 day commitment.

What makes P90X Challenge Groups so effective? I’ve always been a big believer in challenges because it highly motivates people, and I and everyone else taking part of it always tend to commit ourselves even more when we’re a part of one. When you have a small group, communication is much easier, and you’re able to hold each other accountable and push each other even more than being part of a large group. Plus, there is always some serious competition going on, forcing you to push even harder to achieve better results. When you have competition, encouragement, accountability, and support from 5 other people, it literally is a recipe for success! From the challenges I’ve seen in the past, it’s unbelievable the type of results that some people got, and they even said that there was no way they could have gotten those results without being part of an exclusive group. If you want to achieve your fitness goals, you’re not going to find a better way than with these challenge groups!

How do I join a challenge group? The first thing that you have to do is make me your coach if I’m not already. As you already know (or may not know I guess), it’s free to make me your coach (click here to do so). By making me your coach, you will have constant access to me for questions and support and I will be checking in daily with each challenge group. Next, you have to be using Shakeology and a Beachbody program like P90X, Insanity, or yes, even Turbofire for you women out there! The reason Shakeology is a requirement is because it’s a product that I’ve been using for over a year now, am 100% confident that works, and have recommended to literally everyone I know, including my friends and family. If you want to get the best results possible, you have to be using Shakeology as a meal replacement every day and combine it with a healthy diet and a workout program. I know for a fact that you will get results by doing all of these together because I have seen thousands of peoples success stories and results, and the ones who have done this have gotten the best results! Beachbody just actually released new Challenge Packs that combine Shakeology, a workout program, and a free month’s Club Membership at a discount price for purchasing together.  
Next, once you purchase a Challenge Pack (follow this link and click "Take The Challenge") or reach all the requirements to join a group, email me at NateEvans79@gmail.com and I will pair you with 4 other people who are going through the same program and have the same goals as you, create an exclusive team Facebook group, and then you will get started!

What will I need to do once I’m in a Challenge Group? The first thing that you will need to do is share your goals with everyone else in the group, including me. Once in the group, you will need to post daily that you’ve completed your workout, followed the diet, and ask any questions or provide support to the other group members. While going through your journey, you’re going to want to make sure you take progress photos every 15 days and post them in the group as well. This way you can show each other that you’re getting results and staying committed! If you want, you can hold certain challenge within your group as well, such as who loses the most weight during the 90 days.

Are there any prizes? YES! Beachbody will be giving away daily, monthly, quarterly, and even a grand prize of $100,000 for those with the best results. (learn more about these prizes on www.beachbodychallenge.com). Plus, the one that excites me the most, is if I can get a certain number of people to join these challenge groups, which I think I will get FOR SURE, then I will be holding a personal conference call with my challenge groups, the CEO of Beachbody Carl Daikeler, and (drumroll please), the trainer of my choice, which OBVIOUSLY would be Tony Horton!

I’m confident that you’re not going to find a better way to get results than you would by being part of a Beachbody Challenge Group! Unlimited support, constant encouragement, friendly competition, and some added prizes will motivate you to commit yourself for the entire 90 days and get into the best shape of your life. I can’t wait to help you guys reach your goals and again, I can’t tell you how PUMPED I am to get these groups rolling! LET’S DO THIS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment