Sunday, February 5, 2012

Join The Team!


Joining NateandNicoleFitness.com
(Making one of us your coach):

We have had tremendous results using Beachbody products and programs, and so have many of our family and friends! We are both Beachbody Coaches and are now committed to a healthy lifestyle, helping others achieve the results we did. The great thing for you is that you can choose which of us you want to coach you, based on your goals.

Nate: He has been involved with Beachbody since April 2010. He had great results with his first round of P90X, losing 69 pounds.  He has since done more P90X, Insanity and RevAbs workouts with continued toning and strengthening.  Nate has helped people with just about every single goal possible, from women looking to tone up to men who want to get ripped.
Make Nate Your Coach.            

Already have a coach? But want to Switch Your Coach to Nate

Nicole: She has had tremendous results using programs like Insanity and RevAbs, and is here to help anyone looking to lose weight and tone up. As a mother and business owner herself, she is especially experienced in helping moms get into shape, in spite of their busy lifestyles!
Make Nicole Your Coach          
Already have a coach? But want to Switch Your Coach to Nicole.



Joining as a Coach (Becoming a Beachbody Coach):

We are part of one of the top, if not the top teams of Beachbody Coaches in the country!  Not only did one of our coaches win Top Beachbody Coach of 2010 out of over 50,000 coaches, but other coaches on our team are on top of the leader boards as well. We are also proud to say that Nate was the August 2011 Beachbody Challenge winner and is in the running for the 2011 Grand Prize.

We are a team built on passion, hard work and integrity and are looking for others who fit that mold. We have excellent training and our own training website, designed to give you all the tools you will need to become successful in this business. If you are passionate about helping others and recommending these products, our team is the perfect fit for you.

If you’re ready to become a Beachbody Coach or have any questions I would be happy to help you out!  Email me at NateEvans@BeachbodyCoach.com

6 comments:

  1. Just found you through Pinterest. I have put in a request to change my coach to Nicole.
    I am looking at doing the PX90, I am having to quit our local gym and workout at home cause of schedules. I have worked out in the past, but not a lot of result, but that's due to diet.
    I really want to be fit by 40. I am currently 35. Hope I can get your support to help me succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimberly! Thanks for the note, and I can't wait to help you get going! As soon as I get your information in my back office from the coach switch, I will add you to our newsletter list. In the mean time, you can email me at NicoleHardison@BeachbodyCoach.com and tell me a little more about your specific goals, and the results you want. Also if you could, give me a run down of everything that you eat and when for a normal day. That way we can work up a plan to get you to your goals, and one that will be something that you can actually stick with for the long term!
    Thanks again and have a great day!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nate,

    I will be 40 this year am 5' 10" and 255 lbs. I hate the way I look and as you were I am embarrased to take my shirt off in public.

    I saw your story through Pinterest and just finished the full version here. I honestly got chills and tears came to my eyes as our stories are very similar.

    I am currently a single Father with two teenage kids trying to find a way to support them. My ex left me in Aug of 2010 and I have been struggling on a single income since then. I have moved from job to job trying to find a better life for them.

    Let me back up a little ... I served six years in the Army and at that time was in excellent condition. In 2009 I did P90X and had amazing results going from 250lbs down to 200lbs. It was easy in the sense that I had a good job, a great wife, and all was well with the world. Since then I have lost several jobs due to the economy, my wife and I got divorced, and I have put back all 50lbs that I lost.

    Where I have the most difficulty is the food. I work as a cook at the moment and am having to taste food all day long. When I get home all I want to do is sit down and relax which just perpetuates the cycle. Unfortunatley in todays society it is easier and cheaper to eat junk food than it is to eat healthy so following the meal plans is very difficult because I am on a very strict budget.

    I recently got P90X2 but have yet to start it. I can't afford a membership to a gym, fees for websights, shakeology, or anything else really since putting food on the table is a struggle every month.

    I guess I just wanted to say congratulations and thanks. Your story is inspiring and I am going to start P90X2 on Monday. Does it cost anything to have a coach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noah! Thanks so much for your comment. And yes, our stories are very similar. The coaching is absolutely free, all you have to do is click the link on this blog post, and fill out some basic information! Here is that link again. https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free/112760.

      Delete
  4. Hi Nate and Nicole. I've also come across you guys through a Pinterest search. My second child is now 7 months old and I have been saying to myself every day when I look in the mirror, "Don't worry, by such-and-such time I will be thin again because I am going to eat healthy and exercise." My husband and I did the Power 90 Six-Day-Fat-Burning Express last week. I knew I was going to start a regular exercise regime by Monday and yet here it is Thursday and still nothing. I have no problem eating healthy. But being a stay home mom with two children I keep finding myself lying down in bed at night and realizing the day has flown by and I never exercised. I know I should plan a specific exercise time but with young children things never seem to work out as planned. Any suggestions? I have just signed up for the cookbook through Beachbody and Nate was listed as my coach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Callie! Thanks! I will send you an email later tonight with some welcome info. It would be great to have your husband join also, doing this together is a great way to stay motivated and spend some extra quality time together! He can sign up from the "join the team" buttons for the free account.
      Excited to have you on the team!

      Delete