Friday, March 9, 2012

Join Our Team - Switch Coaches to Nate or Nicole




Here is the exact EMAIL you will send to coachrelations@teambeachbody.com and customerservice@teambeachbody.com to switch to have Nate or Nicole as your Beachbody Coach.  Please, copy and paste the message and fill in your personal information as requested.


Your Email Should Look Like This:  

TO:  coachrelations@teambeachbody.com; customerservice@teambeachbody.com
CC:  nate.evans79@gmail.com, nicoleevansfitness@gmail.com
SUBJECT:  Switch Coaches to _insert Nate or Nicole here_
MESSAGE:

 _To Make Nate Your Coach_
“My name is  _insert your name here_ , my Team Beachbody email is _insert your email here_.  I would like to transfer my coach to have NATHAN EVANS, Coach ID# 112760, email is NATE.EVANS79@gmail.com, as my NEW Beachbody Coach.  Please make the switch as soon as possible.  I request that you notify myself and Coach Nate when the transfer has successfully processed.  Thank you!”

-OR-

_To Make Nicole Your Coach_
"My name is  _insert your name here_ , my Team Beachbody email is _insert your email here_.  I would like to transfer my coach to have NICOLE EVANS, Coach ID# 115708, email is NICOLEEVANSFITNESS@gmail.com, as my NEW Beachbody Coach.  Please make the switch as soon as possible.  I request that you notify myself and Coach Nicole when the transfer has successfully processed.  Thank you!”

 Please Note:  Coach switches may take 24-48 hours to be processed by Team Beachbody

No comments:

Post a Comment