Friday, March 9, 2012

The Numbers Don't Lie!

These are my results after 6 months on the Beachbody system.  
Beachbody Workout (RevAbs right now), Shakeology, and a Healthy Eating Plan. 

I have been replacing one meal a day with Shakeology and eating more vegetables, fruits, lean meats and whole grains.  I plan ahead and cook every meal.  I eat delicious food and do not go hungry!!

I have lost 8% body fat, 9 lbs, 1 1/4" in my waist and 1" in my hips.  
As of today, at our Friday morning weigh and measure time, I am 5'4", 126 lbs, 16% body fat, 26.25" waist and 36.25" hips! And as you can see below, my Cholesterol has gone from 217 to 139, yay for a healthy heart! My iron and magnesium levels have gone from low to perfect, yay for more energy and overall good health!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment