Friday, January 13, 2012

Correct Way to Breathe During a Crunch

By: Steve Edwards
During your crunches it's important to breathe correctly for maximum benefit. As you begin, exhale as you contract your abdominal muscles, making your core area smaller. Resist the temptation to push the stomach muscle out. Think small. On the way down, inhale deeply, expanding the abdominal area.  Learn some other great ab routines with RevAbs!


Hey! Thanks for taking a look at my blog, I hope you have found some helpful tips and information here. I am more than happy to answer any of your questions, and help you out any way I can. I offer FREE online fitness and nutrition coaching as a way to help others out and to 'pay it forward'.  Click on Free Coaching to set me up as your online fitness and nutrition coach, and then send me a quick email so we can start getting you on track to meet your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment