Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Challenge Group Reviews


Brad C.
Lost 102 LBS and 12" off waist
Age: 41
Gender: Male
State: Tennessee
Primary Program: P90X®
Supplement: Shakeology®
I now have a super high level of energy. I look better, feel better and at 41, am in the best physical condition of my life!




Here are a few of the reviews from members of Team Living Healthy

Alan W., Wausau, Wisconsin
Using:  Insanity and Shakeology
If I had one word to describe a challenge group it would be success because that's exactly what you achieve. Yes, a workout that you enjoy and Shakeology to cleanse/energize your body are key ingredients but a challenge group holds it all together. I have tried for many years to get in shape by working out, eating healthy but have always fallen back into my old habits. When the only person you have to answer to is yourself, it is so easy to minimize and justify why you can't do it. With a challenge group your held accountable for your actions, if you're struggling you have many people to get support from, and you get to make a lot of great friends who want the same things as you do. Being in a challenge group will continue to be an important part of my workouts!


Stephanie L., Endicott, New York
Using:  Rockin' Body and Shakeology
Hello team members! I just wanted to take a minute to post my thoughts regarding this team and its leaders. This is a place where everyone wants to eat healthy/live healthy/make good choices. I joined the Beachbody Challenge because I saw the amazing transformation that an old friend went through. He encouraged me to give it a try...what did I have to lose? In the process, I have learned how to eat better, exercise regularly (6 days a week), and my whole being is transforming. I started the challenge 45 days ago and I have lost 10 lbs and 3" off my waist. I have changed the way I eat and the way I think about eating. I prepare healthy meals that are low calorie and I have found great suggestions from the people that are a part of this group. And most importantly, it is a way to remain accountable and not make excuses for myself. The people that are part of this group are positive and that is exactly what you need when you stumble and when you have a success to share. Nate and Nicole are always posting tips/recipes/and encouraging words for everyone's benefit. I am thankful to be a part of this team and look forward to continuing my healthy journey. I wish you all the best and I know if you stick to it...you WILL have SUCCESS! The truth is, I was praying for a way to get back on track with my health and God has answered those prayers with this amazing program.


Dai N., Greenville, North Carolina
Using: Insanity and Shakeology
I have tried many diets and workouts, but as many of us know accountability is key. Joining the beach body team and getting motivation from different people and being accountable for the work outs. I have lost 12 lbs in the first 30 days and have been leaner and more energized. The shakeology shakes help curve my appetites. I like that fact that you can get ideas from others on here that are going thru the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment