Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Success Story from Vestal NY!

Joyce B., Weight Loss, Cravings, Energy

50 years old, Vestal, New York

Since beginning Shakeology in April 2009, I have lost 53 pounds. In October 2009, I was taken off my high blood pressure medication after 2 years! My doctor has told me to keep doing whatever it is I'm doing. People tell me I look thin, awesome, beautiful, and do not look my age. I feel fantastic and much younger. I personally think I look better than I ever have in my life! I can look in the mirror and be proud of my appearance now. My skin and hair are healthy looking. I have more energy, and if I happen to miss taking Shakeology, I feel a difference in my energy level, as it's not as strong.

I believe Shakeology has made a positive healing impact on my digestive system and endocrine system. It has fueled my body with the nutrients it needs so I don't get cravings for wrong junk foods anymore. I can drive by fast food restaurants and even other restaurants and have no desire for them anymore. That has been awesome! Before, it was like those places would "call me" as I tried to drive past them. I never get headaches anymore, do not crave sugar and I'm not snacking at night anymore, either. Another major bonus is that I do not have hot flashes anymore—while in peri-menopause!

Learn more about the benefits of Shakeology and order yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment